Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lots of new spring yarns in

Sorry for the delay in posting for all those who check on the new stuff. We have been busy emptying boxes and seeing reps for the spring lines. Just in today is the Classic Elite Premier, it's got an amazing softness and it's a cotton and tencel blend. I got all the colors. We have some Fantasy Natural from Plymouth, cotton in worsted weight. I have a challenge of finding more space to display all the new stuff.
I love the Berroco linen, Llama Linen from Plymouth and the Tahki 'new tweed' All very nice for lighter wear for warmer weather.
I have opened accounts with Needful and Schacktameyer and others I am at a loss for remembering. I'll update again soon. Come on in and see and feel the new stuff. The colors will make you want to knit!
I planned on posting pictures of it all but the camera is m.i.a. sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your new business card when I cleaned out my purse and saw you have a blog. Very cool! Now I can feel like I'm there since I never get there!! Can't wait to see you sometime in April (hopefully)!
Steph