Tuesday, September 27, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!

After five-hundred, twenty-five thousand, six-hundred minutes, Woolworks FINALLY has it's website up and running!!! Woooohooooo! Just in case you haven't noticed, I'm a bit excited. Maybe a little tired, but excited nonetheless! I encourage you to go and take a peek at it. Of course, it is still under construction, but we are really proud of the way it is coming along so far. We have a lot of information to plug in, so please be patient, but I am certain that we will have an amazing website in no time! Go check it out and let me know what you think! If you look in the sidebar, you will see a nifty little link that will transport you to the land of "Ooooooooooh!" (Well, maybe the land of the "Timid Wow", but you get what I mean!)

Before I sign off, I have to thank Jeff Buchbinder for actually getting the site operational, and for taking all of the beautiful pictures that have found their home on said site. The fact that he was able to tolerate me through the design process is a miracle, so, thank you Jeff! You're awesome!

No comments: