Saturday, March 9, 2019

New Yarn, New year, New ideas

Hello friends,
I know it's been a while. We post a lot on social media and not here as much. I'd like to change that for those not on Facebook or Instagram.
 We hope you had a good 2018 and look forward to new exciting adventures in 2019!
Mindy and I thank our past and present customers for supporting our business. It has been so fun serving you all. We hope this year brings in some brand new knitters and some experienced knitters looking to learn new techniques. 
 Our hope is to keep you all knitting, crocheting and weaving by purchasing yarns and fibers you all will love. If there is a particular company or yarn that you would like to see in the shop, please let us know.
Mindy and I have been busy with the reps choosing warm weather yarns, yes, it will come someday. I promise.
We have started an email list and plan on using that as a way to connect with you all as well. If you have not received an email from us and wish to be on our list, call or email me at Woolworksltd@gmail.com. and we will add you.

No comments: