Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HERE WE ARE!

Good morning to all of you! We hope all of you are doing magnificently this fine morning! I am just going to take the next few minutes to fill you all in on what is going on within our shop. It's been quite a month, let me tell you!

For all of you who have been frantically asking about Tasha, she is doing GREAT! The surgery couldn't have gone better and she is feeling better everyday! In her opinion she couldn't have made it through this ordeal without such a strong family unit and the love and support of her amazing friends and she thanks every last one of you for being there for her every step of the way! Actually, it's easier if I just quote her! Here's what she had to say to her knitting family:

"I am overwhelmed by how amazing all of you are! I do NOT exaggerate when I say that you have been my rock this entire time! I appreciate all of you for your prayers, your time, your warmth and affection, your conversations, your advice, your hugs and your kisses, the cards, the flowers, the food, the phone calls.....what can I say? I LOVE all of you and I made it through this and I am recovering well because I am lucky enough to have the best family in the world and you are a part of my family! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and I hope to see you soon!"

-Tasha

Speaking of family, we want to formally welcome Brenda Frechette to our Woolworks staff! She is my Quickbooks Diva extraordinaire! She is a wonderful knitter as well as a wonderful friend! And my daughter Naomi will be helping us out at the shop over the summer before she starts her junior year at UConn this fall! We are so glad they are part of the our great team! So make sure to come in and say hi to Paula, Dottie, Sue, Tasha, Brenda and Naomi!

Woolworks is now on Facebook! You now have the chance to truly be interactive with what goes on at our shop! Check in regularly to see what we're talking about. Sales, classes, events.....all will be posted on Facebook! And if that doesn't float your felted boat, it links you to our Twitter account as well! Life if good!

Well, my friends, I'm off! Lots to do, so very little time! But we'll be back tomorrow! Enjoy your day and happy knitting and crocheting to all of you!

No comments: