Sheeeeeeee's baaaaack! After spending the last several months getting healthy, losing weight and looking fabulous, Brenda is ready to get her beloved Monday Night Knitting Club back to knitting! She got a lot of requests for a felted project, so that's what she's got in store for you!
SERIAL KNITTER'S YARN TOTE
This awesome bag got the shop's approval the minute we all laid eyes on it!! It's the perfect bag to carry your latest knitted or crocheted projects in AND look fantastically stylish while you do it! The added appeal to making a bag like the Serial Knitter's Yarn Tote is that you're done in three classes! Yup! Knit, Knit, Felt.....FINITO!! (See, I'm so excited, I threw a little Italian in there!)
Here is what you need to know:
GUIDELINES FOR SERIAL KNITTER'S YARN TOTE CLASS
1) Class starts on October 1st, which a Monday, of course!
2) Classes are from 6:30 - 8:00 pm.
3) You must go to www.ravelry.com to purchase the pattern. The pattern is five dollars. Please be fair to the designer and purchase each of your patterns.
4) PLEASE BRING YOUR PATTERN TO CLASS.
5) The suggested yarn for this pattern is Cascade Ecological Wool or Eco+. This project takes only one skein. It might be a good idea to come in ahead of time and purchase your yarn.
6) Suggested needles:
US Size 11/32 inch circular needle
US Size 13/32 inch circlar needle
Eight (8) stitch markers
7) There is a five dollar fee per class.
That's all there is to it! There is a sign up sheet on the front counter here at the shop. If for some reason you can't make it into the shop to sign up, just give us a call, or leave a comment on our facebook page and we will reserve a spot for you! Remember, seats are limited, so do not dawdle!!