Friday, September 17, 2010

KNITTING FOR A CAUSE

Good morning, my fiber friends! I hope all is well on this fairly rainy, dreary day! I want to complain about it, but we definitely need the rain! So we are going to grin and bear it here at Woolworks, which is oh so easy when we have Don's splendorous Gaia shawl on display!

He used Noro Sock yarn. Everytime the color changed, he changed the pattern!
Yup......so yummy!
It's so yummy in fact, we have decided to replace the spa set class with a Gaia Shawl class! The people at Woolworks spoke, and we listened! Sign up now because the the spots are going quickly!

CALLING ALL KNITTERS AND CROCHETERS!!

Our very good friend and truly valued custumer, Dr. Sheri Kroll is counting on all of us to make this winter and holiday season a warm one for kids. Her organization, Knitting For A Cause is dedicated to collecting hats, gloves, mittens, scarves, headbands, and socks to place under the Christmas Giving Tree in the Pediatric Center at Day Kimball Hospital.

Christmas is not that far away, so please start knitting and crocheting for this fantastic cause! Bring them to Woolworks and Dr. Kroll will come pick them up.
Here are a couple ideas for cute baby hats...

Thank you in advance for your contribution!


The new Spinoff is here! Come and flip through this great magazine!

Ok, my friends! My day has officially begun! I'm going to grab a cup of coffee and try out the Channel Island Cast On that I just read about. It looks interesting! Happy Day, my friends, HAPPY DAY!











No comments: