Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BLOGGING FOR MICHELLE

There are some days when things get super busy and time just slips away before you know it. We all know what that's like, right? Well, this afternoon I got a phone call from Michelle who just wanted to let me know that I needed to get my butt in gear because I was slacking off on the blog.....so, I put down what I was working on IMMEDIATELY and decided to do just as demanded! This is me with my rear in gear!
Check out this beautiful sweater Carla Sheldon whipped up! It's called Myra's Little Sweetheart Sweater and it really is a sweetheart of a sweater!! Great job, Carla!!
Don Frechette is at it again with his phenomenal knitting! These convoluted beauties are called the "Idaho Socks" and they are from the "50 Socks for 50 States CD". I like to say he's showing off........but seriously, wouldn't you show off too if these came off your needles??
Oh, and in his spare time, he just knit up this little dog to put in our window. Seriously!!
And I suppose I can put the spotlight on Michelle too! She completed this fantastic Great American Aran Afghan block! I love the color and it looks even prettier in person! We are so proud of you, Michelle!

All joking aside, I have to say thank you to all of the compliments that people give about the blog. We are very glad that it has become a part of your daily routine, and we will continue to do our best to put a smile on your face......every day if possible! Have a wonderful, wonderful day, and happy Knitting and Crocheting to all of you!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I have seen that "Myra's Little Sweetheart" pullover done in mauve, in a yarn called RT microspun. I've spent hours online looking for that yarn and can't find it.
It must be a bulky yarn, judging by the gauge.
Can you suggest a substitute yarn?
The best thing about this pattern is the neckline...its big and thus easy to put on over a child's head!
Thanks in Advance, Barb