Friday, April 9, 2010

MORE SPRING CLEANING

If I had just waited one more day, all this rain would have taken care of all the dirt I was sweeping off the sidewalk yesterday! Oh well! When I start spring cleaning, there's no stopping me! And to prove it, I have put some more things out in our sale baskets!

Here are the Somerset and Bradford, which I mentioned yesterday. All of these colors are perfect for spring, whether you choose a smooth or more textured look!Both the Talinay and the Sockos are 30% off!
They make those awesome Ear Flap Hats that were so popular here at Woolworks! Start making them and stock piling them for gifts.
Linie 226 Outland is now on sale at 50% off! What is so great about this yarn is that the colors gently merge from one to the other, creating a gorgeous fabric.
Brenda put a lot of love making this hooded sweater for her cutie patootie granddaughter.
As always, I have to show you the back of this little number! The bright colors will look perfect on her little one!
Since she finished pampering her grand baby, she had time to finish up her own pair of socks! They're lovely, Brenda!
Kim put these cute little guys in her granddaughters' Easter Baskets! Look at how holy moly cute they are!!!!And they love each other! Awwwww.......aren't they sweet?!

The weather is supposed to clear up in a few hours. In the meantime, I hope that we were able to put a smile on your faces for the day! Happy Knitting and Crocheting to all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need my warm socks! Sniffle sniffle, anybody want a headcold?

Brenda