Sunday, February 14, 2010

HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE

It's Valentine's Day! Any day that encourages love and affection is a good day! Just looking out the front window, it's clear that people are eager to stay close to their loved ones and enjoy their day together. Even our customers have come in with their spouses who then helped pick out some beautiful yarn.

I was surprised when a box was delivered to the shop with my name on it. It was from my husband and here's what I found inside:
These strawberries are the size of a small baby's head!

The card suggested that I share the goodies with the girls. They were sweet and let me take them home to enjoy with my family. It feels wonderful to be loved.

I hope you all have a special day and make every day Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Janice said...

This was lovely thanks for sharing